1. AT Gurbuz, ME Peetz. Resection of gastric leiomyoma using combined laparoscopic and gastroscopic approach.
Presented at the 47th Annual meeting of The Southwestern Surgical Congress April 23-26, 1995. San Antonio, Texas USA.
2. AT Gurbuz, ME Peetz. The acute abdomen in the pregnant patient: Is there a role for laparoscopy?
Presented at the SAGES, 1996 Scientific Session March 14-16, 1996. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA.
3. AT Gurbuz, D Watson, ME Fenoglio. Laparoscopic choledochoduodenostomy.
Presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of The Southwestern Surgical Congress April 28- May 1, 1996. Scottsdale, Arizona USA.
4. AT Gurbuz, WM Novick, CA Pierce, DC Watson. Impact of ultrafiltration on blood usage for elective atrial septal defect closure in infants and children.
Presented at the 44th Annual Meeting of the Southern Thoracic Surgical Association November 6-8, 1997. Naples, Florida USA.
5. AT Gurbuz, WM Novick, CA Pierce, DC Watson. Left ventricular outflow tract obstruction following partial atrioventricular septal defect repair.
Presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of Southern Thoracic Surgical Association November 12-14, 1998. Orlando, FLORIDA USA.
6. WM Novick, AT Gurbuz, DC Watson, VV Lazorishinets, AN Perpeka, D Letica, I Malcic, B Marinovic, BC Alpert, TG DiSessa. Closure of ventricular septal defect with increased pulmonary vascular resistance using a double patch technique.
Presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of Society of Thoracic Surgeons January 26-28, 1998. New Orleans, Louisiana USA.
7. AT Gurbuz, VG Ramaiah, JA Rodriguez-Lopez, MA Smith, JP Williams, EB Diethrich. Midterm Outcome in 158 Consecutive Gore-Tag Thoracic Endoprosthesis - Single Center Experience.
Presented at the 41st Annual Meeting of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons January 24-26, 2005 Tampa, Florida USA.
8. AT Gurbuz, AA Zia, H Cui, A Şaşmazel, G Ateş, A Aytaç. Predictors of midterm symptom recurrence, adverse cardiac events and mortality in 591 unselected off pump coronary artery bypass graft patients.
Presented at the 15th World Congress of World Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons June 19-23 Vilnius, LITHUANIA.
9. DS Weiman, AT Gurbuz, A Gursky, G Valaulikar, JW Pate. Comparison of spinal cord protection utilizing left atrial-femoral with femoral-femoral bypass in patients with traumatic rupture of the aortic isthmus.
Presented at the 41st World Congress of Surgery of ISS/SIC de sunuldu. August 21-25, 2005 Durban, SOUTH AFRICA.
10. AT Gurbuz, AA Zia, AC Vuran, H Cui, A Aytaç. Postoperative Clopidogrel improves midterm outcome after off-pump coronary artery bypass graft surgery: A prospective study.
Presented at the 4th EACTS-ESTS Joint Meeting September 25-28, 2005 Barcelona, SPAIN.
11. AT Gurbuz, AA Zia, G Ateş, A Şaşmazel, H Cui. Impact of previous percutaneous intervention on symptom recurrence and adverse cardiac events following coronary atery bypass graft surgery.
Presented at the Chest 2005, 71st Annual International Scientific Assembly of the American College of Chest Physicians October 29-November 3, 2005 Montreal, Canada.
12. AT Gurbuz, AC Vuran, AA Zia, Cui H, Aytac A. Impact of radial artery use on midterm symptom recurrence and adverse cardiac events following off pump coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
Presented at the 52nd Southern Thoracic Surgical Association Annual Meeting November 10-12, 2005 Orlando, Florida USA.
13. AT Gurbuz, HL Hecht; AH Arslan. Intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography modifies surgical strategy and may improve early outcome after off pump coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
Presented at the CHEST 2006 October 21-26, 2006 Salt Lake City, UT USA.
14. AH Arslan, AT Gurbuz, AŞ Mercan, FT Serter, A Aytaç. Subfascial Endoscopic Perforator Vein Surgery (SEPS): An underutilized modality for treatment of severe perforator vein reflux, recurrent varicose veins and venous stasis ulcers.
Presented at the II. Kardiyoloji ve Kardiyovasküler Cerrahide Yenilikler Kongresi September 20-24, 2006 Bodrum, Turkey.